Getting rid of Unwanted web addresses

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
os17fan
-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 12:13 am    Post subject: Getting rid of Unwanted web addresses Reply with quote

Hey aprelium or any body seeing my post , I have tried everything in internet options to delete these unwanted addresses , you can see a screen shot of what I am talking about below this message

ScreenShot file size is: [30.7 KB]

Is their any way to get rid of this , please reply as soon as possible

Thank You ! 8)

Last edited by os17fan on Fri Aug 29, 2003 2:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 12:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Getting rid of Unwanted web addresses Reply with quote

If you mean that you want to clear IE automatic web addresses completion, we suggest searching in the Windows Registry for this address and deleting it (use RegEdit but be careful).
Another solution is to download the TweakUI add-on from Microsoft.com. It is a small tool that gives you a lot of control on the computer, Windows, Explorer, and IE (we know that you can clean IE cache and personal data with it, but we don't know if it can do what you want).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: