HAVING PROBLEMS WITH Abyss Web Server X1 (v 2.3.2).ERROR 405

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lipesv
-

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject: HAVING PROBLEMS WITH Abyss Web Server X1 (v 2.3.2).ERROR 405 Reply with quote

:?: Man, help me if you can. I am having some problems using the Abyss Web Server X1 (v 2.3.2). I am testing the objects Request Form while I am passing values from a page to another, and I also have setted the property METHOD on the FORM tag as POST. But every time that, I click the button submit, shows me a messagem with the Error 405, Method Not Allowed. I really don´t know what I should do, cause I have also another server, a small one just like the Abyss Web Server X1 (v 2.3.2) and it is working good. I just wanted to know what it is the problem with Abyss. Could you help?
Back to top View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:31 am    Post subject: Re: HAVING PROBLEMS WITH Abyss Web Server X1 (v 2.3.2).ERROR Reply with quote

lipesv,

You are having Error 405 because you are submitting the form to static page and not to a script. So you either have your ACTION parameter in FORM referencing a HTML page, or it is referencing a script (ASP for example) and support for ASP has not been added (in such case, add support for ASP by following the instructions in http://www.aprelium.com/abyssws/asp.html ).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Classic ASP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: