Where do I put the ERROR pages. /error/

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vitalichka

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2003 7:02 pm    Post subject: Where do I put the ERROR pages. /error/ Reply with quote

Hey guys, I just set up the custom error pages and was wondering, into which directory do they go into?
Thank you

also, how can other users on the LAN see my site by going to the address?
all they see is the router log in screen. Which is understandible. But is there anyway that I could go around that for me and the other computers?

and I get some really weird logs from the same ip address or sometimes different iups but same ranges, and they all pretty much try to go into winnt/ and get cmd.exe.

Thanks
pEacE
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 1:41 am    Post subject: Re: Where do I put the ERROR pages. /error/ Reply with quote

[quote="Vitalichka"]Hey guys, I just set up the custom error pages and was wondering, into which directory do they go into?
Thank you
Quote:

You can put them anywhere in your web space. Creating an error subdirectory in htdocs and putting them there is a good practice.

[quote="Vitalichka"]
also, how can other users on the LAN see my site by going to the address?
all they see is the router log in screen. Which is understandible. But is there anyway that I could go around that for me and the other computers?

Other users on the LAN should use your LAN IP address. You can know it using the command winipconfig or ipconfig.

Vitalichka wrote:

and I get some really weird logs from the same ip address or sometimes different iups but same ranges, and they all pretty much try to go into winnt/ and get cmd.exe.

These people are trying to attack you. But these attacks are only effective of IIS servers. They do not affect Abyss Web Server. It just denies them. So do no worry.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: