configuring abyss for asp.net problem

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kevape
-

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: configuring abyss for asp.net problem Reply with quote

hello guys,

do you know what file i have to copy so that asp can use it. also do a copy it into htdocs?

thanks kevin
-

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please search the forum for information on running ASP.NET applications. You need to install .NET Framework for ASP.NET to work.
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:35 pm    Post subject: Re: configuring abyss for asp.net problem Reply with quote

kevape,

Please read http://www.aprelium.com/abyssws/aspnet for detailed information about ASP.NET support. Also check this section of the forum for a tutorial showing how to setup an ASP.NET application.
cherrymlc
-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:57 pm    Post subject: aspx file maps to another application, which is not allowed Reply with quote

Hi,

I need help for this problem : Scheduler/Default.aspx' maps to another application, which is not allowed.

It seems a common problem...

When I install asp.net application, do I need to have an index.html file somewhere on my server ?

What contains the web.config file ?

How can I solve the problem stated below (Scheduler/Default.aspx' maps to another application, which is not allowed) ?

Any advices would be appreciated,

Best regards,

Max
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
aprelium-beta
-

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:44 pm    Post subject: Re: aspx file maps to another application, which is not allo Reply with quote

cherrymlc,

Sorry but we fail to see the relation between your post and the problem discussed in that thread. Can you please provide us with the context of your question (we don't even know to which script/application this Scheduler/Default.aspx belongs).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> ASP.NET All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: