so much mySQL so little knowledge

View previous topic :: View next topic  
the whackaxe

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 4:54 pm    Post subject: so much mySQL so little knowledge Reply with quote

could some tell me exactly which download i need for running mySQL on windows 98. please could nobody say "click on the little icon on the site" because i still havnt fixed the problem with My .PNGs.

-the whackaxe
E-Oreo.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2002 8:46 pm    Post subject: mysql Reply with quote

Yeah i'll help u. I'v gotten it to work on windows 98. E-Mail me at e_oreo3363@yahoo.com, i'll get u the exact details now.
E-Oreo.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2002 8:56 pm    Post subject: k Reply with quote

download this: http://www.mysql.com/downloads/download.php?file=Downloads/cygwin/cygwin-1.3.9-1.tar.bz2&download=ftp://mysql.nixc.net/pub/mysql/Downloads/cygwin/cygwin-1.3.9-1.tar.bz2 it's around 17 megs. After you download it untar and unzip it and then go into the folder u unziped it in and install it (if u have to install i can't remember) after that go into the /bin and go to the file called winmysqladmin.exe, run it and it will start up the server, you can do config in there.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 5:00 am    Post subject: That File Reply with quote

i was reading the post's and i have the same problum...
i am runing win ME.
so it comes with a zip program...
i cant unzip the http://www.mysql.com/downloads/download.php?file=Downloads/cygwin/cygwin-1.3.9-1.tar.bz2&download=ftp://mysql.nixc.net/pub/mysql/Downloads/cygwin/cygwin-1.3.9-1.tar.bz2 file. you posted.

dose any one have it on .zip format.??? it would really help me out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: