Error 500 Internal Server Error

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jkewlo
-

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:41 pm    Post subject: Error 500 Internal Server Error Reply with quote

umm can anyone help me out... and when i try to view my page. it loads abyss 2 times dwon in the quick launch area.. it was working last night... please someone help me!
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 10:30 am    Post subject: Re: Error 500 Internal Server Error Reply with quote

jkewlo wrote:
umm can anyone help me out... and when i try to view my page. it loads abyss 2 times dwon in the quick launch area.. it was working last night... please someone help me!

Check your log/cgi.log file. Is there an error report there?

Does the problem occur with a specific ASP script or with any ASP script (try browsing those in http://127.0.0.1/ahtml )?
jkewlo
-

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey i fixed it i had it set up wrong :? lol but thnaks again. and im using 127.0.0.1/new layout/index.asp but thanks alot :)
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
systemerror
-

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject: Solution 500 Error Reply with quote

On XP try installing IIS from the XP installation disk and then disable IIS Service from Services u dont need IIS to run AByss... its only that files needed to run asp might be in the IIS installation.. worked for me..if it still doesnt work then there must be some other problem.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Classic ASP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: