Cold Fusion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
karlyk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2003 1:54 pm    Post subject: Cold Fusion Reply with quote

Hey All, I have read an article on here on how to get cold fusion to work, I have got it bringing up the CF error page but it wont bring up the CFM pages properly. I have looked everywhere for the /templates folder in CF and i can't find it any where like the previos article on this forum said. Could any one please offer me some more help?
Thanks in advance
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2003 11:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Cold Fusion Reply with quote

karlyk wrote:
Hey All, I have read an article on here on how to get cold fusion to work, I have got it bringing up the CF error page but it wont bring up the CFM pages properly. I have looked everywhere for the /templates folder in CF and i can't find it any where like the previos article on this forum said. Could any one please offer me some more help?
Thanks in advance

Contact Omar G. which is the user that posted that article on our forums. It is a ColdFusion expert.
Omar G

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 9:40 am    Post subject: Where is the directory: Templates? Reply with quote

Templates is an example, a hypothetical mapping made in the Coldfusion server. Make a directory anywhere you like; for convenience I made it a subdirectory of "cgi-bin". In the Coldfusion administrator, create a mapping with only letters; make this coldfusion mapping point to the directory in which the cfm pages reside. The url is now: www.xxxxx.com/cgi-bin/cfml.exe?template=yourMapping/yourPage.cfm.

- Omar G
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: