Absolutely amzaing piece of software!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RealmMaster
-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2003 3:45 am    Post subject: Absolutely amzaing piece of software! Reply with quote

I was trying to do a little project for myself and needed a quick and dirty webserver that I could run when I wanted and turn off as easy as a light switch. I searched Download.com and stumbled across Abyss Web Server by Aprelium (you guys ;) ) and was totally blown away when I went to use it. I couldn't believe so a powerful piece of software was FREE! It's so simple to use too. I had it up and running in a few minutes, and 15 minutes later I had PHP, Perl and ASP support already going. All I have to say is THANK YOU for a great piece of software, and keep up the great work :)

Oh and if anyone is curious to WHAT i needed the server for I'd be happy to post why here ;)

Thanks again!
-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2003 1:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Absolutely amzaing piece of software! Reply with quote

Hi RealmMaster,

We, at Aprelium, are glad to read your testimonial and hope you'll continue enjoying using our software. Please stay tuned, because future versions will be better and will include a lot more features.

Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: