Login Scripts

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SXL WEB
-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2002 8:09 am    Post subject: Login Scripts Reply with quote

i just got a new script for my site and it seems to be running ok but the admin dont work. the page shows but it dont log in. is there some thing i forgot to turn on in my php.ini file?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 1:17 am    Post subject: Re: Login Scripts Reply with quote

SXL WEB wrote:
i just got a new script for my site and it seems to be running ok but the admin dont work. the page shows but it dont log in. is there some thing i forgot to turn on in my php.ini file?

Can you be more precise about the script you use? As a general rule, you should read the script installation guide carefully, double-check each step and sometimes change its source code to have it run correctly.
SXL WEB
-

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2002 8:08 pm    Post subject: sorry Reply with quote

ok. i got it it was not the script. it was my php.ini file.

BTW Aprelium i love your server system
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: