Use Apache Not Abyss (Traced That Loser)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marc-E-2002

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 4:16 pm    Post subject: Use Apache Not Abyss (Traced That Loser) Reply with quote

Hiya Abyss Team.

Well after reading the post from Karl Turner I decided to try and track him down and I have had some funny results, well first of all he came from a college in the UK were I'm from and he is studying at Tresham Institute or something like that, host39.tresham.ac.uk was the mask i found, so i went to the Tresham website and found a list of students within the page, quite seculeded area and found there is actually a student called Karl Turner there who is studying Visual Basic (LOL) so i hope we can put this loser to shame oh yeah for the sake of my sanity if Karl Turner ever reads this please tell me why you have to make such bull shit story's up about Abyss this is the most fantastic server I have ever had the privlage to use and hope one day I could be as good as these programmers because they do such a excellent job "Well Done Abyss"

Thanks for the help in old posts by the way

Thanks
Marc-E
!Keys
-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gheghe, nice job m8, take a beer on my costs :lol:
-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 6:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Use Apache Not Abyss (Traced That Loser) Reply with quote

Hello Mark-E-2002,

Thank you for taking the time to track that mysterious Karl Turner. But it may not be the real Karl Turner that posted that message, but someone in his class that used his name.
Anyway, we are really proud to see that people that use Abyss Web Server are supporting it actively and are smart enough to believe in it.
Thank you, really thank you. Only your help and our hard work can make Abyss Web Server a better product.
!Keys
-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi apr. we all support abyss, sin´t it just humane to support great products :lol:

btw 1001 posts 8O
-

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2002 1:15 am    Post subject: AWS is simply cool Reply with quote

abyss is simply cool and great and small and wonderful. Anyone who doesnt see that needs to be brought to the light, or have the light shoved in thier face untill it buuurnss :twisted: .

Btw I know an apache user, and ideas on how to convert him?
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Omar G

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2002 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's not make this a religious thing... :wink: Abyss is excellent at what it claims to be: a Personal web server; small, efficient, and easy to integrate to technologies most often used to create personal / small biz websites. Apache fills its space in the webserving realm: mid-large biz and ISPs who need Enterprise features such as URL rewriting, multiple sites, SSL and so on. Why should these two free servers compete; they will only end up resembling each other, but with Apache having open sources, why go in that direction? Let Abyss remain a perfect personal webserver.
NeoNetwork

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 5:43 pm    Post subject: ABYSS IS CENSORED! Reply with quote

I say this in a programers way. Its got to be bar none the best webserver I think so any way way easy to use and super fast got to love the admin. Keep up the good work you guys should pass Apache in no time :P . I love how easy it is to add a users and stuff and how folders can be locked I just love it! you guys rock keep up the super work!
!Keys
-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If abyss would overtake apache we would get a LOT busier

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry to doubt about a such great act but, from the start, where the hell did you found is ip; as a guest user i seriously doubt you have the administrator rigth needed to acces such information

that may sound strange but if i were the one who post that abyss suck message and, probably to start a revolution or something then after realizing that dosent work and those who use abyss are smart enougth to ignore you, posting a retrace that user message would be a "normal" thing to do

if the poster is the same then in both case he try to have attention and it have only worked on his second try

there's many similitudes between the two post

first of all they are all the same title
then they only did one post without replying after
then both are guess(so anonymous access)
signature style is similar

well i'm rong in one point:
the first time he made not one post but two since a bart_simpson that come from nowhere said
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WELL IM BACK NOW IM NOT USING SOFTWARE WHICH IS STOLEN FROM ANOTHER COMPNAY SUCH AS ABYSS.

CENSORED U ABYSS
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
wich is probably the final touch of his try of revolution

well anywais lets forget about that

Merry Chrissmass, Hanouka or watever you want
and have an Happy and productive new year
SXL WEB
-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2002 4:09 pm    Post subject: Sorry to tweek you Reply with quote

Sorry to tweek you but you can find a ip address. its really not that hard.

you can do a search of the computer's isp. and find it though there. you can look though iplogs and you can do a search for the comp's name.

im sorry to say this but you must need help if you know how to use a forum and not a search.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: