Tech issue regarding php with abyss

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kent
-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:27 am    Post subject: Tech issue regarding php with abyss Reply with quote

I previously was running an older version of abyss from last year .... had no problems on it with scripts now I have php 4 installed on my windows XP pro box along with the latest version of abyss I have everything setup right in my php.ini file to my knowledge and in the abyss console area, I am trying to run simple php scripts like file upload etc... but the upload script gives me a copy() error

Warning: copy(): Unable to access ../files/1.jpg in C:\Server\htdocs\index.php on line 40

is there something I may be missing with the new version of abyss??
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
MonkeyNation
-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:34 am    Post subject: Re: Tech issue regarding php with abyss Reply with quote

Kent wrote:
I previously was running an older version of abyss from last year .... had no problems on it with scripts now I have php 4 installed on my windows XP pro box along with the latest version of abyss I have everything setup right in my php.ini file to my knowledge and in the abyss console area, I am trying to run simple php scripts like file upload etc... but the upload script gives me a copy() error

Warning: copy(): Unable to access ../files/1.jpg in C:\Server\htdocs\index.php on line 40

is there something I may be missing with the new version of abyss??

The web server dosent have any control over php functions, mabye the server environment variables, but nothing else, and a decently coded script would have this covered. (Not picking holes in your coding or anything.)

Can I see the script causing the error?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:46 am    Post subject: .... Reply with quote

I know the server has nothing to do with the way php functions...I didnt write the script, but figured out it was poor code... I found one that works great, thanks for the reply.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
MonkeyNation
-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:58 am    Post subject: Re: .... Reply with quote

Kent wrote:
I know the server has nothing to do with the way php functions...I didnt write the script, but figured out it was poor code... I found one that works great, thanks for the reply.

No problem, if I could dig up the hard drive I could post some of my old upload scripts. But only the hard drive and processor survived from my server =/
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: