redirection

View previous topic :: View next topic  
amt167
-

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2002 12:02 am    Post subject: redirection Reply with quote

I have a support page on my site which i want to leave there but i also have a forum i want one of those scripts that says something similar to to the ones you find on download sites that say you are being redirected to so and so i want a script that will say you are being redirected to our support forum if you are not redirected in 10 seconds click here does any one know where i can get such a script i have seen some but there are different catagories such as link redirection browser based etc and i dont know which one to use..
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2002 2:15 am    Post subject: Re: redirection Reply with quote

You can use a HTML page with no need to any script. Below is an example:
Code:

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh" content="10; URL=/mypage.html">
<TITLE>Redirection...</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<CENTER>You will be redirected after 10 seconds to my <A HREF="/mypage.html">great page</A>.</CENTER>
</BODY>
</HTML>

stuart2you
-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 2:03 am    Post subject: Re: redirection Reply with quote

amt167 wrote:
I have a support page on my site which i want to leave there but i also have a forum i want one of those scripts that says something similar to to the ones you find on download sites that say you are being redirected to so and so i want a script that will say you are being redirected to our support forum if you are not redirected in 10 seconds click here does any one know where i can get such a script i have seen some but there are different catagories such as link redirection browser based etc and i dont know which one to use..

I use a forum link that is free from cgispy.com.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: