ASP Functions??

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 3:53 pm    Post subject: ASP Functions?? Reply with quote

Hi Folks,

I've been testing Abyss with AHTML with much success but i hit a snag the other day. When i try to remove some characters from a string in ASP it says:

Code:

Microsoft VBScript runtime error- Error '800a000d'

Type mismatch: 'RmChr'

C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\test.asp, line 11

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with AHTML or Abyss or just My coding is wrong but if anyone can help i would appreciate it grealty

Mike
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 4:24 pm    Post subject: Re: ASP Functions?? Reply with quote

Mike wrote:
Hi Folks,

I've been testing Abyss with AHTML with much success but i hit a snag the other day. When i try to remove some characters from a string in ASP it says:

Code:

Microsoft VBScript runtime error- Error '800a000d'

Type mismatch: 'RmChr'

C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\test.asp, line 11

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with AHTML or Abyss or just My coding is wrong but if anyone can help i would appreciate it grealty

Mike

This has nothing to do with Abyss Web Server. Abyss just tells AHTML what to script to run and forward the output of AHTML to the browser. You should check your script at a first level; then if the problem persists, ask ActiveHTML support. It might be a bug in their product.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: