aspx pages not recognised

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kne0
-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:08 am    Post subject: aspx pages not recognised Reply with quote

Hey all!

I am sort of a newbie to Abyss. I had been using a IIS as the web server for an application that I am developing. The problem is IIS needs to be configured manually, and I wanted something that I could bundle with my installer, so I switched to Abyss. The problem is, Abyss won't parse my aspx pages. Instead, it shows a download dialog box in forefox.

Background information: I am using .NET 3.5, I have the setup as mention in the users guide, and my ASP .NET directory points to where my .aspx pages reside. I tried using plain html, and that renders fine so I am guessing it is not a directory issue.

Also, if it helps, I am not installing Abyss on the client machine. I have the Abyss files packed inside my custom installer and I am just utilizing the Abyss Windows Service.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
TRUSTAbyss
-

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you specified the folder where you keep your ASP.NET files in Abyss Web Server's ASP.NET configuration section?
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
chromebuster
-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey,
If it makes you feel any better, I am having the same issue, and I can't get an ASP.net application installed on Abyss to save my life. I was told to give up on Abyss by somebody with whom I'm affiliated, and he doesn't realize how discouraged he made me feel by that statement. I'm going to tell you to keep trying.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> ASP.NET All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: