macOS 12.x "Monterey" Support?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JohnEDee
-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:13 am    Post subject: macOS 12.x "Monterey" Support? Reply with quote

I noticed that the supported OS list still mentions only up to Big Sur; is Abyss tested with and supported on Monterey yet?

As always, thanks for the Amazing Abyss!
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:56 pm    Post subject: Re: macOS 12.x "Monterey" Support? Reply with quote

JohnEDee,

Abyss Web Server will work fine on Monterey. There are no real radical changes in the new macOS and it could be considered as an incremental change (at least for what Abyss Web Server uses from the OS - other software may be affected.)

The next revision of Abyss Web Server will clearly state the official compatibility with Monterey.

But as a general rule, current versions of Abyss Web Server are and will be compatible with any macOS version >= 10.9 including probably those which will be released within the next few years (unless Apple technologists change their mind and introduce a breaking change which is very unlikely right now.)

BTW, thank you for your kind words about Abyss Web Server. :)
Forum Administrator
Aprelium - https://aprelium.com
walter_t
-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:54 pm    Post subject: Monterey Reply with quote

I'm new here, just downloaded the most recent version on the download page. I though I should reply to this post because it has something to do with Monterey.
Installed it on Monterey and it seems to work fine. However, I cannot find the Scripting Parameters mentioned in the doc under "declare the interpreter." I have downloaded and installed the only version I saw for Monterey. Any advice would be extremely helpful. Thanks.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Monterey Reply with quote

walter_t wrote:
I'm new here, just downloaded the most recent version on the download page. I though I should reply to this post because it has something to do with Monterey.
Installed it on Monterey and it seems to work fine. However, I cannot find the Scripting Parameters mentioned in the doc under "declare the interpreter." I have downloaded and installed the only version I saw for Monterey. Any advice would be extremely helpful. Thanks.

Please check our reply in https://aprelium.com/forum/posting.php?mode=quote&p=933987
Forum Administrator
Aprelium - https://aprelium.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: