"Error 500 - Internal Server Error" on Connect to

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dwalker_88
-

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:58 pm    Post subject: "Error 500 - Internal Server Error" on Connect to Reply with quote

Hi,

I hope someone here can help me out.

I'm a bit of a newbie so I'm more than likely doing something a little stupid. I had the php/phpMyAdmin/mySQL setup running perfectly fine on my Abyss X1 web server. I however upgraded my OS to Windows 7 from Windows Vista a couple of weeks ago and then re-installed all my programs. Today I tried, for the first time since the upgrade to connect to a mySQL database through PHP. The page fails to load and I get a "Error 500 - Internal Server Error" page. I know the file is fine because it worked before the upgrade.

I have enabled the:
extension=php_mysql.dll
extension=php_mysqli.dll

options in my php.ini file.

My scripting parameters on the Abyss console are as follows:

Enable Scripts Execution is checked

CGI Parameters: C:\Abyss Web Server\log\cgi.log

ISAPI Parameters: C:\Abyss Web Server\log\isapi.log

FastCGI Parameters: C:\Abyss Web Server\log\fastcgi.log

Interpreters:
CGI/ISAPI | C:\php\php-cgi.exe | php

Script Paths: /*.php

Custom Environment Variables: REDIRECT_STATUS | 200

I have made sure the firewall isn't blocking mysql.exe and the php path is added to Windows's Environment Variables.

I can create, modify, select etc. my databases and tables from MySQL Command Line Client, so I'm pretty sure it's a php/Abyss problem and not MySQL?

Does anyone have any ideas on what I'm doing wrong or there's something I have to change in Abyss for it to work in Windows 7?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
beerslayer
-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:33 pm    Post subject: re: "Error 500 - Internal Server Error" on Connect Reply with quote

dwalker_88 wrote:
Interpreters: CGI/ISAPI | C:\php\php-cgi.exe | php

Just out of curiosity, have you tried setting the PHP interpreter to use FastCGI rather than CGI/ISAPI?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Databases All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: