Help With Restricted Acess Using AbyssX1

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mafiakid

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 3:55 pm    Post subject: Help With Restricted Acess Using AbyssX1 Reply with quote

I'm using Abyss X1 to hot my server and i want to protect a single page which is strored inside a folder in .htdocs, i have tried to do this by oin into the consolde manger, advanced setting up the accounts and the directory but when i insert the url to the restricted page on my website it doesn't work because I'm using a Inline frame on the site but wen i put it to protct the page in a new window it then works, so how is it done inside a inline frame.
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 6:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Help With Restricted Acess Using AbyssX1 Reply with quote

Mafiakid wrote:
I'm using Abyss X1 to hot my server and i want to protect a single page which is strored inside a folder in .htdocs, i have tried to do this by oin into the consolde manger, advanced setting up the accounts and the directory but when i insert the url to the restricted page on my website it doesn't work because I'm using a Inline frame on the site but wen i put it to protct the page in a new window it then works, so how is it done inside a inline frame.

Instructions for protecting a folder are in http://www.aprelium.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=544 .
The fact that the protected page is in an inline frame doesn't affect the way the server handles it. At that level, it is the browser responsibilty to do things right.
But we are still not sure what's "working wrong" ? What is displayed ? Can you post also the source or the HTML page which contains the inline inclusion to check it ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: