I need ISAPI

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Manchuri

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 2:04 pm    Post subject: I need ISAPI Reply with quote

I've installed Abyss Web Server and I think it's perfect and so easy but I need ISAPI support to work with it.
I'd like to know how I could work with ISAPIs and if it can't when it have support to it.

Thanks for the answer and sorry for my English
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 2:19 pm    Post subject: Re: I need ISAPI Reply with quote

Manchuri wrote:
I've installed Abyss Web Server and I think it's perfect and so easy but I need ISAPI support to work with it.
I'd like to know how I could work with ISAPIs and if it can't when it have support to it.

Thanks for the answer and sorry for my English

Sorry for the late answer, the forum said your post was old by mistake so we were unable to catch it at time.
We are working on ISAPI support now. It will be included in the near future (may be in the next version.)
If you can, please contact us at beta@aprelium.com (just say, "I am the one who asked for ISAPI") so that we can send you beta version of ISAPI support (when available) to help us testing it.

Thank you :D
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: