Adding music program like streamsicle to abyss

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KurenaiKaminari
-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:25 pm    Post subject: Adding music program like streamsicle to abyss Reply with quote

Hi... how can I add a music program so that anyone on the web can view and listen to my server the program is called Streamsicle
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
iNaNimAtE
-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Streamsicle wrote:
Streamsicle is a streaming MP3 server with a built-in web server. You and your friends can request songs from the server with your web browser while listening to the stream. We use it at the office as a company-wide jukebox for all our MP3s.

From that, it sounds like it is its own individual application.
-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doing a quick google search for Streamsicle brings me to there home page where the first thing you see is information on what it is

Quote:
Streamsicle is a streaming MP3 server with a built-in web server. You and your friends can request songs from the server with your web browser while listening to the stream. We use it at the office as a company-wide jukebox for all our MP3s.

So answer is it works by its self.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: