Error 500 no ,atter which version of php

View previous topic :: View next topic  
usalabs
-

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:19 am    Post subject: Error 500 no ,atter which version of php Reply with quote

I'm trying to get a php website up and running for testing, the site was not created by me it's a freeware php site.

I have abyssws X1 running on headless Ubuntu server, with php 7.2, and no matter what php configuration I use within Abyssws, I always get Error 500 internal server error, I have tried using every conceivable configuration imaginable, and neither of them work.

The site, however, does work fully when using XAMPP under windows 10, I even tried runing the windows version of Abyssws and installing the bundled php package for Abyssws and Windows, and I still get the same error.

Error 500
Internal Server Error

Powered by Abyss Web Server X1
Copyright © Aprelium - 2001-2019

Looking at the cgi.log files on both systems I find this:-
The PHP CGI cannot be accessed directly.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Error 500 no ,atter which version of php Reply with quote

usalabs,

This is clearly a PHP setup and declaration issue. Please send your abyss.conf file to our support by email. Don't forget to include a reference to this forum post in your message.
Forum Administrator
Aprelium - https://aprelium.com
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> FastCGI/CGI All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: