anatonic

View previous topic :: View next topic  
spike
-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 10:32 am    Post subject: anatonic Reply with quote

my main website - including my online portfolio, journal, and pictures - www.anatonic.com

and my friends' band website i just recently finished designing which is running off of the same comp - www.sevendaysstill.com[/url]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How did you create such a Sick website , that is sweet !!!

You really know how to design a website , I hope
thats not real blood stains on that layout lol
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
spike
-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you very much ;]

on my main website anatonic.com, all of the blood is just the result of a taken apart pen transformed to brushes inside of photoshop, however half the blood on sevendaysstill.com is actual cow blood.

I was only planning on using the heart (from a butcher shop about an hour from me) as a little eye candy in the corner spinning each time a link is clicked on the website - but while working with it, stringing it up, i realized how messy it was and took advantage of the fact. so now i have actual cow blood added to my brush collection ;p quite a story behind the website huh ;p

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spike wrote:
thank you very much ;]

on my main website anatonic.com, all of the blood is just the result of a taken apart pen transformed to brushes inside of photoshop, however half the blood on sevendaysstill.com is actual cow blood.

I was only planning on using the heart (from a butcher shop about an hour from me) as a little eye candy in the corner spinning each time a link is clicked on the website - but while working with it, stringing it up, i realized how messy it was and took advantage of the fact. so now i have actual cow blood added to my brush collection ;p quite a story behind the website huh ;p

nice grungle style, looks nice, grunge is easy to work with , its ment to be messy looking ^.^

nice design

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good design, but try and make it work in all browsers.

Try to not make it unnecessarily scroll. Also, some of the links are hard to read. Possibly sharpen them up.
-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

woa.
that is proably the sickest website i have ever seen!
only one question; what the heck is it about.
spike
-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

inanimate, thanks for the advice, also, which browser is it not working on?

thank you squeaky ;) anatonic is just my personal stuff - portfolio, pictures, journal, all that good stuff. sevendaysstill is for my friend's band - contents not fully up yet - but its meant to keep people posted about concerts and all their news.

thanks again everyone.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

spike wrote:
inanimate, thanks for the advice, also, which browser is it not working on?

A little sketchy in Mozilla, but not that bad.

Also, the required specs on the front page would imply someting.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Powered by Abyss All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: