Rewrite localhost/?posts/list to localhost/posts/list

View previous topic :: View next topic  
karma_chat_ban
-

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 8:31 am    Post subject: Rewrite localhost/?posts/list to localhost/posts/list Reply with quote

He friends. How do I change the "Virtual Path Regular Expression" and "Redirect to" so I can replace ? in my query strings. E.g. localhost/?posts/list --> localhost/posts/list. I've tried ^(.+)/$ and ^(.*)$ for the regex and redirect to /$1 and /index.php?$1, but this stuffs up queries when they come with the ? in them.

Please provide assistance. Cheers!
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 5:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Rewrite localhost/?posts/list to localhost/posts/list Reply with quote

karma_chat_ban wrote:
He friends. How do I change the "Virtual Path Regular Expression" and "Redirect to" so I can replace ? in my query strings. E.g. localhost/?posts/list --> localhost/posts/list. I've tried ^(.+)/$ and ^(.*)$ for the regex and redirect to /$1 and /index.php?$1, but this stuffs up queries when they come with the ? in them.

Please provide assistance. Cheers!

What comes after the ? symbol cannot be processed by the regular expressions as it's not part of the virtual path. It's the query string.

Please contact our support by email so that they suggest a solution.
Forum Administrator
Aprelium - https://aprelium.com
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> URL Rewriting All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: