Abyss Server IP Access Control

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hingorer
-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:55 am    Post subject: Abyss Server IP Access Control Reply with quote

I need help with the IP Access Control function.

When the order field is set to: Deny/Allow, all IP's are passed regardless of the Allow or Denied IP field entries. Also, when the order field is set to: Allow/Deny, all IP's are blocked regardless of the Allow or Denied IP field entries.

All fields were setup exactly following the instructions. The Virtual Path is: /. IP's checked involved a variety of external IP sources which periodically access my personal web server and which I was unsuccessful in blocking as well as my own IP which the Access Control Function both failed to block as well as to pass.

My server is Windows XP Media Center Edition.

Has anyone else experienced this and what did you do to correct it? Is it possible that some other program running in parallel is interfering?
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Abyss Server IP Access Control Reply with quote

Hingorer,

Could you please send to support@aprelium.com your abyss.conf file and give us an example of an IP address that should not be allowed but that was accepted?
Forum Administrator
Aprelium - https://aprelium.com
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: