PRO WEB Design...Powered by Abyss!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
shawn.berg
-

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 1:52 am    Post subject: PRO WEB Design...Powered by Abyss! Reply with quote

Well all is well and should be up without a hitch...let me know if it isn't!

Welcome to PRO WEB Design

Thanks for everything!

Sincerely,

Shawn.Berg
Back to top View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
luni
-

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks fine to me, maybe on ur left frame you could add more % so that all the buttons will show.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Foxified
-

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

all I can say is "wow"

Code:
Advanced Web Page Design Package
(Full initial consult, 1-10 programmed pages)    $299.0

looks from it, your site isnt the best looking, :\
and also, that javascript popup when clicking Packages.. "Voted best small web design company!" really doesnt flatter me, as you dont make a reference to any respectable company saying this..

also, I wouldnt use a yellow outer glow on your banner of your company name, it barely makes a notice, but it isnt so well in co-ordination.

Quote:
my wife and I began this venture in our own home; allowing us to maintain a daily relationship with each member of our family.

I dont think this is necessary, no one really should know that its only you and your wife.... looks less profressional. Unless, your going for that close personnal Direction.....

Quote:
YOUR Web site is planned and designed on paper; the way an architect plans the construction of a new home or office building. Like an architect, every vision YOU have for your business's Web site is heard and incorporated into the final design. We know this is YOUR site, and only YOU can help us understand your business and your business's needs (and wants). We will advise, but we will NEVER sell you something or do something to your site it doesn't need. THIS IS OUR PROMISE TO YOU

I wouldnt suggest using so many capitals.

I also, think you should be more difinitive in your Packages, and also, in Server fees.

Quote:
*Server fees start at $11.95/mo.-NOT optional

are you really forcing them to use your hosting?.. Usually, the side of a designer is to make a design, that will go with the consumers wishes/current hoster..

Well this is my 2cents atleast.
also, I may suggest a dot.com domain, as I feel it sends a more professional message.. but Isnt necessary.. or should be considered later on, espicially how cheap they are.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No animation. Period.

Kill the frame borders, and kill the "Powered by" (maybe a small link somewhere to Aprelium).

Get rid of that black background for the "Contact Us."

White + Black + Red + Yellow + Tabe Borders = Tacky. Try to use more of a style. For instance, collapse the table borders, and give each package more of a "Title" cell.

The templates need some work. Make around 10 more, and make them a lot smaller. Also, ease up on the capitals.

I would get rid of the entire "About" page, and replace it with a short 1-paragraph sales pitch.

Also, get rid of that Javascript:alert popup.

Sales Advice: When making a web design page, people will judge your skills by your website; regardless if you can program a website like Michael Jordan can play basketball. You need to make it professional, good looking, however short and sweet. It currently doesn't look that professional. Check around for some pre-made templates to get an idea on what to do. Also, I've never been a fan of TNR (although that's up to you, as is the entire website).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Powered by Abyss All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: