Scripting Parameters help please..

View previous topic :: View next topic  
slice1pod
-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:28 pm    Post subject: Scripting Parameters help please.. Reply with quote

I installed:

PHP
    CGI
    PL
    PY

but now i try to run a php file and it does not read the file, unless i change the extension to .html

I want to know how i can create folder in the directory to run all my files for my new website.
The directory htdocs is where the index.html file is. However my site is javascript, php, py and has some soap and perl extensions. \

How can i get my server which is X1 to run all my file extensions?
Back to top View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Scripting Parameters help please.. Reply with quote

slice1pod,

Have you installed PHP support as explained in http://aprelium.com/abyssws/php.html ?

.html and .js files need nothing special and no declaration of interpreters. Only PHP and Perl which are server-side technologies need to be declared in Abyss Web Server so that it knows what to executable will process them.

Please send your abyss.conf file for review to our email support address support@aprelium.com
Forum Administrator
Aprelium - https://aprelium.com
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
karnodia
-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you checked what version of the server the script reads? between 5 and 7 is a big difference in performance.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> PHP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: