Installing 'Abyss Web Server'

View previous topic :: View next topic  
liamfitz
-

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:12 am    Post subject: Installing 'Abyss Web Server' Reply with quote

Technical Support at Aprelium, were, and still are, decidedly unhelpful, with difficulties( through no fault of my own, as they can see ) in installation. They've asked about a .conf file, ( Configuration ) which hasn't downloaded, and now ignore me, as to how or where I get it. I assume this is relevant to why my copy is not installing, but they're being deliberately obstructive, despite my full and honest co-operation. If this is the attitude they adopt to all potential customers, they'll soon lose trust - and customers ! Maybe they only want to help, if you're not using their free version ? Can anyone in the community help ? Thanks.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Toasty
-

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would ignore you too. Your post here is full of jibberish and crying instead of having a useful question.

Likewise, ideally they would only support the paid versions of the software, since you know - a business is a business.

Anyway, enjoy being madbro. Try using tact, get solutions.
-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't know they let brainless morons on their forums, but clearly they do. Get your facts right -ASSHOLE !
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: