X2 from Windows to Linux

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lawrence
-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:13 am    Post subject: X2 from Windows to Linux Reply with quote

Quick question! I can't ask Support because my Windows box is offline and I can't retrieve my license codes...

Which is why I want to switch to a Linux box. I've had some 15 years of more or less uninterrupted Windows serving, but after a few hassles in a row it's time to make a change.

Is it possible to install X2 for Linux when I have X2 for Windows already running? The Windows server will be shut down as soon as the new one's running, but I don't want to get too far into the migration to find that upgrading X1 to X2, and bringing the license over, will be a problem.

Thanks for any info.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:52 pm    Post subject: Re: X2 from Windows to Linux Reply with quote

Lawrence,

X2 for Linux isn't available for free download. So you should probably contact us at priority@aprelium.com to arrange for a license switch.
Forum Administrator
Aprelium - https://aprelium.com
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: