Forward secrecy and RC4 ciphers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hc2995
-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:55 pm    Post subject: Forward secrecy and RC4 ciphers Reply with quote

Hello all,

I recently ran a Qualys SSL Labs test on my SSL certificate to make sure it was setup correctly, everything came back fine 2 warnings. One was for forward secrecy and one was for using RC4 and TLS with stronger ciphers available. Just wanted to check and see if aprelium was aware of these and if changes were planned? Ive attached a link to the test so you can see what im talking.

https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=ltchash.net

Best Regards,

Howard
-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know the RC4 can be disabled by changing the SSL cyphers on the advanced console options and change RC4-SHA to !RC4-SHA. However both forward secrecy and SNI from what I was told hasn't been implemented yet. I've asked for an update from support about this. So far I get an A- for it.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
hc2995
-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the tip. I changed the ciphers to Strong and i went from a B to an A-. I'm still getting a notice about RC4 ciphers and perfect forward secrecy, but atleast its a little stronger.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> SSL/Certificates All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: