[SOLVED] I need some help creating a Dreamweaver extension

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TRUSTAbyss
-

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:21 pm    Post subject: [SOLVED] I need some help creating a Dreamweaver extension Reply with quote

I'm trying to build a simple extension for Dreamweaver CS4 that loads a batch program when it opens, and loads another batch program when it closes. The purpose of this extension is to allow me to test my websites locally using the windows hosts file to match my live domains. This gives me the flexibility of testing my websites in a live environment, but locally. I know that a lot of web developers use sub folders for their design environment, but I like to keep mine consistent without error. When I close Dreamweaver, the hosts file will be changed back to its original contents, thus allowing me to preview the live results after editing. If any of you guys know how I would be able to pull this off, please reply to this topic as soon as possible. Thank you!

EDIT: This issue has been solved. I will release this Dreamweaver extension on the Adobe Exchange website soon.

Sincerely, Joshua H. (TRUSTAbyss)
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Web Design All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: