Error running CGI

View previous topic :: View next topic  
longhaireddavid
-

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 4:13 pm    Post subject: Error running CGI Reply with quote

Hi everyone. I have just moved from using the Fee version of Abyss to the X2 version so that I can run multiple web sites. However, I now have a problem that I didn't have before.

I provide back end support to my web pages using Instantiations Smalltalk. The language is not important but the process needs describing. A page is requested in the following format:

http://www.waterfrontweather.co.uk/cgi-bin/abtwsac.exe/WeatherMainPage

The abtwsac.exe takes its parameter 'WeatherMainPage' and sends that via a socket to the running program which renders the required page and provides it to the use via the web server. This all worked fine using the default host in the free version. I set up the script parameter to set where the cgi-bin directory was and everything was good.

Now I have the X2 version, I have 5 web sites running, one of which is the above domain. When I set that domain up in the same fashion as before, I get the following error when I call a page:

Web Server Interface Error - Error processing an HTTP server transaction. An error occurred receiving data: rc=0, errno=0.

Would anyone be able to help me understand what is going wrong here?

Any thoughts would be appreciated. If you need more info, just ask.
David
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
TRUSTAbyss
-

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum, longhaireddavid!

What are your CGI Parameter settings under Scripting Parameters? Did you add "/cgi-bin" (without the quotes) to the Script Paths? It might help to contact Aprelium directly via the priority support since you are an X2 user. I wish I had a better answer regarding your question.

Respectfully,

Joshua H. (TRUSTAbyss)
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
aprelium-support
-

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 3:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Error running CGI Reply with quote

longhaireddavid wrote:
Web Server Interface Error - Error processing an HTTP server transaction. An error occurred receiving data: rc=0, errno=0.

This error is reported by your CGI executable. This means that your CGI executable is running and well declared in Abyss Web Server.

So we suggest that you review your CGI executable setup (the parameters of that executable or its configuration file if any.)

If this does solve the issue, please contact our technical support by email.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> FastCGI/CGI All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: