Any commercial hosting supplier using Abyss

View previous topic :: View next topic  
salahoona
-

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:15 pm    Post subject: Any commercial hosting supplier using Abyss Reply with quote

I have learned how to multi site using Abyss and may a need more space.

Anytime I look for a host with Abyss, I get sucked into some kind of vortex, some kind of chorus singing how good it is. Well I know that!

Where can I find a host using Abyss?
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
aprelium-support
-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:17 am    Post subject: Re: Any commercial hosting supplier using Abyss Reply with quote

salahoona wrote:

Anytime I look for a host with Abyss, I get sucked into some kind of vortex, some kind of chorus singing how good it is. Well I know that!

You don't need a host that explicitly states such a support.

Just rent a VPS or a dedicated server and install on it Abyss Web Server and all the software you'd like as if it was your home computer (but access is done remotely through SSH if using Linux or Remote Desktop if using Windows.)
salahoona
-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:05 am    Post subject: Re: Any commercial hosting supplier using Abyss Reply with quote

aprelium-support wrote:
salahoona wrote:

You don't need a host that explicitly states such a support.

Just rent a VPS or a dedicated server and install on it Abyss Web Server and all the software you'd like as if it was your home computer (but access is done remotely through SSH if using Linux or Remote Desktop if using Windows.)

Thanks. I'm now thinking of just putting the heavy bandwidth stuff on remote servers (video, images etc.) and keeping control on my own local server.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Networking Issues All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: