Wurm Online

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
max_carpenter
-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:44 pm    Post subject: Wurm Online Reply with quote

Good Evening Everyone,

I am writing here today to share a game with you that I very much enjoy that is free to play and is extremely unique and amazing!

Its a game called Wurm Online recently went Publicly Live (1.0) last month there is also this amazing tailor/preview video on you tube that has been done by another player so take a look and see if its your type of thing and I hope to see you there.

By the way I play on the Independence server under the name of Maximusi so feel free to look me up if you join.

Wurm Online Official Website: http://www.wurmonline.com

Player made video: http://youtube.googleapis.com/v/ueIzp5w2QzY&hd=1

DHCD Computing
max@dhcd.co.uk
www.dhcd.co.uk
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
aprelium-support
-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:23 am    Post subject: Re: Wurm Online Reply with quote

max_carpenter,

The concept looks very interesting and promising (especially since they use the word "limitless" when describing the game possibilities.)

Thanks for sharing. ;)
max_carpenter
-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you are very welcome it is a very interesting game. I have been playing there a year now while it was in testing and have helped out alot and known in the community and I would love to see even more people there, it is by an inde developer so no big hungry money grabbing corporation changing the game to make the most money its developed for the community. While you can play for free (and thousands do) there is also a premium mode that is one of the cheapest on the market which allows you to gain more skills.

But like I said anyone that wants more info just pm me or if you join and fancy PvE rather than PvP (two different server clusters) then join Independence and lookup Maximusi :-)

DHCD Computing
max@dhcd.co.uk
www.dhcd.co.uk
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
aprelium-support
-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

max_carpenter wrote:
it is by an inde developer so no big hungry money grabbing corporation changing the game to make the most money its developed for the community.

This is what should make the difference in the game market fom now on. Many people (I am speaking about our staff) are sick of WoW and the likes who forget that their game players aren't (only) cash machines.
max_carpenter
-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then I think you and your staff will find this very different. And even though its not in public release the Devs (who are mainly volunteers as well) are still going hard at it to improve the game massively.

DHCD Computing
max@dhcd.co.uk
www.dhcd.co.uk
max_carpenter
-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very strange but every few months I receive a notification from the forum saying there is a new reply to this topic since my last visit? But there isn't?

DHCD Computing
max@dhcd.co.uk
www.dhcd.co.uk
aprelium-support
-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

max_carpenter wrote:
Very strange but every few months I receive a notification from the forum saying there is a new reply to this topic since my last visit? But there isn't?

This happens when someone posts spam here. We remove it in a timely manner so when you come to visit the thread, it looks unchanged.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: