Server doesnt feel like executing PHP Scripts once in awhile

View previous topic :: View next topic  
aakar
-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 4:48 pm    Post subject: Server doesnt feel like executing PHP Scripts once in awhile Reply with quote

I'm not positive if this is the same problem that 1.1.6 fixes, because I'm still running 1.1.4 and haven't had a chance to update it. I'm wondering if its because im running a older version or if too many people are accessing the site and PHP just feels like dying. But I'm running gallery, and every now and then the server just doesnt want to execute the scripts, it will load HTML files no problem but dies on PHP. I forget the last time what error popped up whether it was a internal error or just page could not be found, but it seems to happen on a recurring basis when lots of people try accessing my site, or do multiple things while executing the script like hit back and stop and then refresh etc. Any ideas?

-Aakar
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
os17fan
-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

any abyss version below 1.1.5 is a security risk with the password protection , you should upgrade , also aprelium said that the older version would give a error 500 if the server was online for a long time.

What error do you get when you run the PHP files :?:
-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 12:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Server doesnt feel like executing PHP Scripts once in aw Reply with quote

We recommend upgrading to 1.1.6. Older versions can show some strange behaviour with CGI scripts execution after thousands of requests (the server seems frozen when executing a script, or returns error 500 while continuing to serve static pages correctly).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> PHP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: