Basic fast_cgi load balancing

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lorem
-

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:46 pm    Post subject: Basic fast_cgi load balancing Reply with quote

I am a new abyss user and was wondering if Abyss server will handle basic fast_cgi load balancing. This would mean to create 2 servers running php fast_cgi processes and handling requests with one abyss webserver.

Will either version of the Abyss server balance the request queue between those two fast_cgi servers?

Thanks,
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
aprelium-support
-

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Basic fast_cgi load balancing Reply with quote

Lorem wrote:
I am a new abyss user and was wondering if Abyss server will handle basic fast_cgi load balancing. This would mean to create 2 servers running php fast_cgi processes and handling requests with one abyss webserver.

Will either version of the Abyss server balance the request queue between those two fast_cgi servers?

Thanks,

This feature is planned for a future release.
Lorem
-

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:28 am    Post subject: Any timeframe for this? Reply with quote

Greetings,

Thank you for your prompt reply :)

I was wondering, is this in the next release or maybe later? And what is the expected timeframe for the next release?

Thanks a lot,
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> FastCGI/CGI All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: