Abyss, hMailserver but need webmail

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jduffy
-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:50 pm    Post subject: Abyss, hMailserver but need webmail Reply with quote

I need an easy to install webmail program that will work with Abyss and hMailserver. Need an easy to follow tutorial for the webmail install using hMail and Abyss. Prefer something that does not use a database. Want to keep install light. Any suggestions on what webmail program and where to find a tutorial?
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
dancingbear
-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:55 am    Post subject: Re: Abyss, hMailserver but need webmail Reply with quote

jduffy wrote:
I need an easy to install webmail program that will work with Abyss and hMailserver. Need an easy to follow tutorial for the webmail install using hMail and Abyss. Prefer something that does not use a database. Want to keep install light. Any suggestions on what webmail program and where to find a tutorial?

One webmail I have heard works with hMailserver is AfterLogic webmail lite.
http://www.afterlogic.com/products/webmail-lite

Not used it myself though.

Simon
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Axis
-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi jduffy--

I have squirrelmail interface with hmail. It is set up to easily integrate squirrelmail with hmail.

Regards,
Axis
jduffy
-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I did indeed install Squirrelmail and have it working with multiple domains. Took some trial and error to get it to work just right, but all and all, it was easy to install. I even easily ported it over to the back-up server by just copying the directory over to the other server. The thing I like about it is that you do not have to use an SQL database and do all that configuration stuff as you do with Roundcube.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: