txt... image.. or any other type of file not loading

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Apostasy
-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 1:19 pm    Post subject: txt... image.. or any other type of file not loading Reply with quote

i set up my abyss server on a new machine.. no problems.. could see and load htm's.. images... txt files.. anything... once i set up php... the php is working fine.. but now nothing else will load. I take out the php settings.. and once again, everything loads fine. I put back the php settings.. and again. only the index.php file will load.. nothing else.. i can't get images txt files.. anything. I turn on Automatic indexing to see if server can see files with php set up.. Yes, the server indexes all the files.. however.. if i link directly to a a text document.. it sits... if i link directly to a image file... i get Internal Server Error 500. Once again. the php is working as it should. This did not happen on my last machine that ran the website. and i'm using the same website files. Only thing that is different on the new machine is running latest stable binary of php and the latest x1 updated abyss. I have also tried 2 previous versions of php so i doubt that's the problem. i can't find the last abyss that i used so if nobody knows how to help me in this issue.. at least link me to the previous X1 version so i can test. Thx
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 2:59 pm    Post subject: Re: txt... image.. or any other type of file not loading Reply with quote

Please read http://www.aprelium.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2017&highlight= if you upgraded from a previous version to 1.1.6 .
Apostasy
-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx.. that worked beautifully
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> PHP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: