pages/images not loading

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Apostasy
-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 12:59 pm    Post subject: pages/images not loading Reply with quote

this has never happened before.. i installed abyss on a new machine but none of the files are loading.. i have the docs path set up correctly.. i even have php working.. the index.php works perfectly... only thing that dosen't work is loading anything BUT the php... if i put a image or txt file in my root it wont load them... i know the server sees them cause when i turn automatic indexing on it lists the files.. yet if i link straight to them nothing happens.. if its a text file it just sits.. if its an image file i get internal server error 500... this is very frustrating.. its isn't a php problem either cause i can't get a simple jpg or htm to load even with php not set up
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Apostasy
-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i take that back... abyss works perfectly when i don't have php set.. i can load pages.. images.. whatever.. the instant i set up php... the php is working.. but then it wont load anything else but the .php file.. therefore.. i'm going to the php thread to talk about this
os17fan
-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you cannot link to an image , check this out , I upgrated to the newest abyss and my images load fine 8)

Images load fine:
http://www.offspringvideos.com/images/much1.jpg
-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no, the load fine... except when i set up php.. then mysteriously nothing works but the php itself
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apostasy wrote:
no, the load fine... except when i set up php.. then mysteriously nothing works but the php itself

Please read http://www.aprelium.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2017&highlight= if you upgraded from a previous version to 1.1.6 .
Apostasy
-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx very much :) that solved the problem wonderfully
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Networking Issues All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: