FastCGI EXEs won't start unless I spam refresh

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Likuid
-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:16 pm    Post subject: FastCGI EXEs won't start unless I spam refresh Reply with quote

Running on Windows XP 32-bit.

So I am trying to run the FCGIecho.exe example from over at coastrd.com. I followed their instructions on how to get it working with Abyss.

Normally I get an Error 500 with the following error code:
Writing 5173 bytes failed = The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.

The number of bytes seems to change each time. All of them are usually in the 5000s though.

However, if I sit there and spam refresh on my browser as quickly as a I can and watch Task Manager. Eventually after 4 or 5 seconds of spamming refresh you will see quite a few FCGIecho.exe running. After a second or so all of them will go away except for one, which will keep running.

While this is running everything works fine, of course until it eventually times out with lack of activity. Is there some setting that I missed somewhere? Why am I getting the above error?

Thanks in advance.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> FastCGI/CGI All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: