Wierd php problem

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Z.K.
-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:30 am    Post subject: Wierd php problem Reply with quote

I thought I finally had php working when I changed the configuration from FastCGI to CGI/ISAPI. My index.php page works and displays phpinfo() okay though it is only in a text format and does not have any graphics on the web page.

Then I tried a web site that I know works on another server. It comes up and initially loads data from the mysql database,but then when I click on anything including hyperlinks, nothing happens even though they work fine on another server. Anyone have any ideas?
-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Wierd php problem Reply with quote

Z.K. wrote:
I thought I finally had php working when I changed the configuration from FastCGI to CGI/ISAPI. My index.php page works and displays phpinfo() okay though it is only in a text format and does not have any graphics on the web page.

Then I tried a web site that I know works on another server. It comes up and initially loads data from the mysql database,but then when I click on anything including hyperlinks, nothing happens even though they work fine on another server. Anyone have any ideas?

Can you please post some screenshots of the pages that you are describing and give us more detailed informations about you tests (what is your other server, your network, your web browser)?

Do you use a proxy ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> PHP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: