perl forum problem *400 error*

View previous topic :: View next topic  
codewarrior3k
-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 7:20 am    Post subject: perl forum problem *400 error* Reply with quote

im getting a error that says Error 400 - Bad Request when i try to post something on my forum that is located in http://68.3.37.49:1155/cgi-bin/e1337/YaBB.cgi post all u want and see if u know what is the problem.. and when u do post it does actually make the post but it gives this error anyone smart know what i should do?

Last edited by codewarrior3k on Mon Jul 14, 2003 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
codewarrior3k
-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 7:48 am    Post subject: err Reply with quote

btw read - http://192.168.0.2:1155/cgi-bin/E1337/YaBB.cgi?board=news;action=display;num=1058077820 some more info to help you smart ppl..
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: err Reply with quote

We got also error 400 when trying to post to your forum. Error 400 happens when the browser/script sends malformed data to the server. We will install YaBB and see investigate the origin of that error. If you have more feedback about it, let us know.
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 4:17 pm    Post subject: Re: err Reply with quote

Hello again,

We've installed YaBB and tested it. All worked fine, including posting. No error 400 happened. That makes us think that the problem is may be related to your configuration of YaBB. So please check it again.
codewarrior3k
-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 8:14 am    Post subject: ok Reply with quote

alright.. what version on yabb was used and what OS was used? also what version of perl. thanks..
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 7:06 pm    Post subject: Re: ok Reply with quote

codewarrior3k wrote:
alright.. what version on yabb was used and what OS was used? also what version of perl. thanks..

YaBB_1Gold_SP1.3.1_cgi.zip
Windows 2000 Pro
Abyss Web Server X1 1.1.5/1.1.6
ActivePerl v 5.6.1 Build 631
codewarrior3k
-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 8:01 pm    Post subject: ah Reply with quote

well i think i found my possible problem.. i have ActivePerl 5.8.0 build 806 installed and Abyss Web Server X1 1.1.5 without 1.1.6.. but that might not be the problem the big difference is the activeperl can you please give me the link to it so i can download that version..

im on Windows Xp btw. thx
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2003 6:39 pm    Post subject: Re: ah Reply with quote

codewarrior3k wrote:
well i think i found my possible problem.. i have ActivePerl 5.8.0 build 806 installed and Abyss Web Server X1 1.1.5 without 1.1.6.. but that might not be the problem the big difference is the activeperl can you please give me the link to it so i can download that version..

im on Windows Xp btw. thx

Go to ActiveState Perl download, you'll find there both versions 5.6.1 and 5.8.0 available for download.
codewarrior3k
-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2003 9:27 pm    Post subject: k Reply with quote

k i downloaded it and installing now.. what about abyss is there a patch for 1.1.6?
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 6:13 pm    Post subject: Re: k Reply with quote

codewarrior3k wrote:
k i downloaded it and installing now.. what about abyss is there a patch for 1.1.6?

A patch to fix what?
codewarrior3k
-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 10:11 pm    Post subject: err Reply with quote

n/m about that.. aprelium can u please send me the configuation of ur Yabb setup.. because i think it's something to do with my config..
codewarrior3k
-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 10:15 pm    Post subject: err Reply with quote

while u do that maybe u can help me fix this error that keeps coming up when i run a php script [SSI Error in directive include in line 376: Not Found]

the script consists of :

<?

$ip = $REMOTE_ADDR;
$time = time();
$minutes = 15;
$found = 0;
$users = 0;
$user = "";

$tmpdata = $DOCUMENT_ROOT."/online/data";

if (!is_file("$tmpdata/online.txt"))
{
$s = fopen("$tmpdata/online.txt","w");
fclose($s);
chmod("$tmpdata/online.txt",0666);
}

$f = fopen("$tmpdata/online.txt","r+");
flock($f,2);

while (!feof($f))
{
$user[] = chop(fgets($f,65536));
}

fseek($f,0,SEEK_SET);
ftruncate($f,0);

foreach ($user as $line)
{
list($savedip,$savedtime) = split("\|",$line);
if ($savedip == $ip) {$savedtime = $time;$found = 1;}
if ($time < $savedtime + ($minutes * 60))
{
fputs($f,"$savedip|$savedtime\n");
$users = $users + 1;
}
}

if ($found == 0)
{
fputs($f,"$ip|$time\n");
$users = $users + 1;
}

fclose ($f);
print "Users Online : $users</a>";

?>

any idea's?
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2003 5:40 pm    Post subject: Re: err Reply with quote

codewarrior3k wrote:
while u do that maybe u can help me fix this error that keeps coming up when i run a php script [SSI Error in directive include in line 376: Not Found]

This error happens when you have an SSI page with an include directive in line 376 that refers to a file name that does not exists.
codewarrior3k
-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2003 7:54 pm    Post subject: err Reply with quote

how can i fix this and what exactly is a ssi page? i looked in my shtml page that contains this error and i looed on line 376 and it was just an image that was correct. how can i fix this error?
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:24 pm    Post subject: Re: err Reply with quote

codewarrior3k wrote:
how can i fix this and what exactly is a ssi page? i looked in my shtml page that contains this error and i looed on line 376 and it was just an image that was correct. how can i fix this error?

Please send us the shtml page that caused the error to support@aprelium.com .
codewarrior3k
-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 5:58 am    Post subject: lol Reply with quote

just go to http://kinggamers.com and right click in the middle of the page on the middle frame and go to view source.. also please get that yabb config to me asap.. that will help me fix the perl problems im having.. thanks..
codewarrior3k
-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 6:16 am    Post subject: here Reply with quote

here is more info for u if u need it..

this is my settings.pl from yabb forum..

Code:

###############################################################################
# Settings.pl                                                                 #
# YaBB: Yet another Bulletin Board                                            #
# Open-Source Community Software for Webmasters                               #
# Version:        YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1                                      #
# Released:       December 2001; Updated April 18, 2003                       #
# Distributed by: http://www.yabbforum.com                                    #
# =========================================================================== #
# Copyright (c) 2000-2003 YaBB (www.yabbforum.com) - All Rights Reserved.     #
# Software by: The YaBB Development Team                                      #
#              with assistance from the YaBB community.                       #
# Sponsored by: Xnull Internet Media, Inc. - http://www.ximinc.com            #

########## Board Info ##########
# Note: these settings must be properly changed for YaBB to work

$maintenance = 0;                                                     # Set to 1 to enable Maintenance mode
$guestaccess = 1;                                                     # Set to 0 to disallow guests from doing anything but login or register

$language = "english.lng";                                            # Change to language pack you wish to use
$mbname = q^E1337 Gaming Association Clan Forum^;                     # The name of your YaBB forum
$boardurl = "/cgi-bin/E1337";                                         # URL of your board's folder (without trailing '/')

$Cookie_Length = 360;                                                 # Default minutes to set login cookies to stay for
$cookieusername = "egacookie";                                        # Name of the username cookie
$cookiepassword = "eatmenow";                                         # Name of the password cookie

$RegAgree = 1;                                                        # Set to 1 to display the registration agreement when registering
$emailpassword = 1;                                                   # 0 - instant registration. 1 - password emailed to new members
$emailnewpass = 0;                                                    # Set to 1 to email a new password to members if they change their email address
$emailwelcome = 1;                                                    # Set to 1 to email a welcome message to users even when you have mail password turned off

$mailprog = "/usr/sbin/sendmail";                                     # Location of your sendmail program
$smtp_server = "smtp.your_url.com";                                   # Address of your SMTP-Server
$webmaster_email = q^admin@kinggamers.com^;                           # Your email address. (eg: $webmaster_email = q^admin@host.com^;)
$mailtype = 0;                                                        # Mail program to use: 0 = sendmail, 1 = SMTP, 2 = Net::SMTP

########## Directories/Files ##########
# Note: directories other than $imagesdir do not have to be changed unless you move things

$boarddir = ".";                                                      # The server path to the board's folder (usually can be left as '.')
$boardsdir = "./Boards";                                              # Directory with board data files
$datadir = "./Messages";                                              # Directory with messages
$memberdir = "./Members";                                             # Directory with member files
$sourcedir = "./Sources";                                             # Directory with YaBB source files
$vardir = "./Variables";                                              # Directory with variable files
$facesdir = "../../htdocs/YaBBImages/avatars";                        # The server path to your avatars (userpics) folder
$facesurl = "../../YaBBImages/avatars";                               # URL to your avatars folder
$imagesdir = "../../YaBBImages";                                      # URL to your images folder
$ubbcjspath = "../../ubbc.js";                                        # URL to your 'ubbc.js' (REQUIRED for post/modify to work properly)
$faderpath = "../../fader.js";                                        # URL to your 'fader.js'
$helpfile = "../../YaBBHelp/index.html";                              # URL to your help file

########## Colors ##########
# Note: equivalent to colors in CSS tag of template.html, so set to same colors preferrably
# for browsers without CSS compatibility and for some items that don't use the CSS tag

$color{'titlebg'} = "#6E94B7";                                        # Background color of the 'title-bar'
$color{'titletext'} = "#FFFFFF";                                      # Color of text in the 'title-bar' (above each 'window')
$color{'windowbg'} = "#AFC6DB";                                       # Background color for messages/forms etc.
$color{'windowbg2'} = "#F8F8F8";                                      # Background color for messages/forms etc.
$color{'windowbg3'} = "#6394BD";                                      # Color of horizontal rules in posts
$color{'catbg'} = "#DEE7EF";                                          # Background color for category (at Board Index)
$color{'bordercolor'} = "#6394BD";                                    # Table Border color for some tables
$color{'fadertext'}  = "#D4AD00";                                     # Color of text in the NewsFader (news color)

########## Layout ##########

$maintenancetext = "We are currently upgrading our forum.  Please check back shortly!";
                                                                      # User-defined text for Maintenance mode (leave blank for default text)
$MenuType = 0;                                                        # 1 for text menu or anything else for images menu
$curposlinks = 0;                                                     # 1 for links in navigation on current page, or 0 for text without link
$profilebutton = 0;                                                   # 1 to show view profile button under post, or 0 for blank
$timeselected = 4;                                                    # Select your preferred output Format of Time and Date
$allow_hide_email = 1;                                                # Allow users to hide their email from public. Set 0 to disable
$showlatestmember = 1;                                                # Set to 1 to display "Welcome Newest Member" on the Board Index
$shownewsfader = 1;                                                   # 1 to allow or 0 to disallow NewsFader javascript on the Board Index
                                                                      # If 0, you'll have no news at all unless you put <yabb news> tag
                                                                      # back into template.html!!!
$Show_RecentBar = 1;                                                  # Set to 1 to display the Recent Post on Board Index
$showmarkread = 1;                                                    # Set to 1 to display and enable the mark as read buttons
$showmodify = 1;                                                      # Set to 1 to display "Last modified: Realname - Date" under each message
$ShowBDescrip = 1;                                                    # Set to 1 to display board descriptions on the topic (message) index for each board
$showuserpic = 1;                                                     # Set to 1 to display each member's picture in the message view (by the ICQ.. etc.)
$showusertext = 1;                                                    # Set to 1 to display each member's personal text in the message view (by the ICQ.. etc.)
$showgenderimage = 1;                                                 # Set to 1 to display each member's gender in the message view (by the ICQ.. etc.)
$showyabbcbutt = 1;                                                   # Set to 1 to display the yabbc buttons on Posting and IM Send Pages

########## Feature Settings ##########

$enable_ubbc = 1;                                                     # Set to 1 if you want to enable UBBC (Uniform Bulletin Board Code)
$enable_news = 1;                                                     # Set to 1 to turn news on, or 0 to set news off
$allowpics = 1;                                                       # set to 1 to allow members to choose avatars in their profile
$enable_guestposting = 1;                                             # Set to 0 if do not allow 1 is allow.
$enable_notification = 1;                                             # Allow e-mail notification
$autolinkurls = 1;                                                    # Set to 1 to turn URLs into links, or 0 for no auto-linking.

$timeoffset = 0;                                                      # Time Offset (so if your server is EST, this would be set to -1 for CST)
$TopAmmount = 15;                                                     # No. of top posters to display on the top members list
$MembersPerPage = 35;                                                 # No. of members to display per page of Members List - All
$maxdisplay = 20;                                                     # Maximum of topics to display
$maxmessagedisplay = 15;                                              # Maximum of messages to display
$MaxMessLen = 5500;                                                   # Maximum Allowed Characters in a Posts
$MaxSigLen = 200;                                                     # Maximum Allowed Characters in Signatures
$ClickLogTime = 100;                                                  # Time in minutes to log every click to your forum (longer time means larger log file size)
$max_log_days_old = 30;                                               # If an entry in the user's log is older than ... days remove it
                                                                      # Set to 0 if you want it disabled
$fadertime = 1000;                                                    # Length in milliseconds to delay between each item in the news fader
$timeout = 5;                                                         # Minimum time between 2 postings from the same IP

########## Membergroups ##########

$JrPostNum = 50;                                                      # Number of Posts required to show person as 'junior' membergroup
$FullPostNum = 100;                                                   # Number of Posts required to show person as 'full' membergroup
$SrPostNum = 250;                                                     # Number of Posts required to show person as 'senior' membergroup
$GodPostNum = 500;                                                    # Number of Posts required to show person as 'god' membergroup

########## MemberPic Settings ##########

$userpic_width = 65;                                                  # Set pixel size to which the selfselected userpics are resized, 0 disables this limit
$userpic_height = 65;                                                 # Set pixel size to which the selfselected userpics are resized, 0 disables this limit
$userpic_limits = qq~Please note that your image must be <b>gif</b> or <b>jpg</b> and that it will be resized.~;
                                                                      # Text To Describe The Limits

########## File Locking ##########

$LOCK_EX = 2;                                                         # You can probably keep this as it is set now.
$LOCK_UN = 8;                                                         # You can probably keep this as it is set now.
$LOCK_SH = 1;                                                         # You can probably keep this as it is set now.

$use_flock = 1;                                                       # Set to 0 if your server doesn't support file locking,
                                                                      # 1 for Unix/Linux and WinNT, and 2 for Windows 95/98/ME

$usetempfile = 0;                                                     # Write to a temporary file when updating large files.
                                                                      # This can potentially save your board index files from
                                                                      # being corrupted if a process aborts unexpectedly.
                                                                      # 0 to disable, 1 to enable.

$faketruncation = 0;                                                  # Enable this option only if YaBB fails with the error:
                                                                      # "truncate() function not supported on this platform."
                                                                      # 0 to disable, 1 to enable.

1;

And this is my abyss.conf file..

Code:

ServerRoot C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\
Port 1155
Path htdocs
KeepAlive 10
TimeOut 10
MaxConnections 20
ConsolePort 9999
CGIEnabled Yes
CGITimeOut 30
CGIUseRegistry No
CGIUseScript No
ExtendedLog No
AutoIndex Yes
SSIEnabled Yes
SSICmdEnabled No
SSIExtension shtml shtm stm
SSIErrorMsg
SSITimeFmt
SSISizeAbbrev No
CustomErrorDefault
MIMEFile
LogFile log/access.log
CGIErrorFile log/cgi.log
CGIPath /cgi-bin
Alias /cgi-bin cgi-bin
IndexFile index.html
IndexFile index.htm
MIMEType application/mac-binhex40 hqx
MIMEType application/msword doc
MIMEType application/octet-stream bin dms lha lzh exe class
MIMEType application/pdf pdf
MIMEType application/postscript ai eps ps
MIMEType application/smil smi smil
MIMEType application/vnd.mif mif
MIMEType application/vnd.ms-asf asf
MIMEType application/vnd.ms-excel xls
MIMEType application/vnd.ms-powerpoint ppt
MIMEType application/x-cdlink vcd
MIMEType application/x-compress Z
MIMEType application/x-cpio cpio
MIMEType application/x-csh csh
MIMEType application/x-director dcr dir dxr
MIMEType application/x-dvi dvi
MIMEType application/x-gtar gtar
MIMEType application/x-gzip gz
MIMEType application/x-javascript js
MIMEType application/x-latex latex
MIMEType application/x-sh sh
MIMEType application/x-shar shar
MIMEType application/x-shockwave-flash swf
MIMEType application/x-stuffit sit
MIMEType application/x-tar tar
MIMEType application/x-tcl tcl
MIMEType application/x-tex tex
MIMEType application/x-texinfo texinfo texi
MIMEType application/x-troff t tr roff
MIMEType application/x-troff-man man
MIMEType application/x-troff-me me
MIMEType application/x-troff-ms ms
MIMEType application/zip zip
MIMEType audio/basic au snd
MIMEType audio/midi mid midi kar
MIMEType audio/mpeg mpga mp2 mp3
MIMEType audio/x-aiff aif aiff aifc
MIMEType audio/x-pn-realaudio ram rm
MIMEType audio/x-realaudio ra
MIMEType audio/x-wav wav
MIMEType image/bmp bmp
MIMEType image/gif gif
MIMEType image/ief ief
MIMEType image/jpeg jpeg jpg jpe
MIMEType image/png png
MIMEType image/tiff tiff tif
MIMEType image/x-cmu-raster ras
MIMEType image/x-portable-anymap pnm
MIMEType image/x-portable-bitmap pbm
MIMEType image/x-portable-graymap pgm
MIMEType image/x-portable-pixmap ppm
MIMEType image/x-rgb rgb
MIMEType image/x-xbitmap xbm
MIMEType image/x-xpixmap xpm
MIMEType image/x-xwindowdump xwd
MIMEType image/x-icon ico
MIMEType model/iges igs iges
MIMEType model/mesh msh mesh silo
MIMEType model/vrml wrl vrml
MIMEType text/css css
MIMEType text/html html htm
MIMEType text/plain asc txt
MIMEType text/richtext rtx
MIMEType text/rtf rtf
MIMEType text/sgml sgml sgm
MIMEType text/tab-separated-values   tsv
MIMEType text/xml xml
MIMEType video/mpeg mpeg mpg mpe
MIMEType video/quicktime qt mov
MIMEType video/x-msvideo avi
Version 1.1.5
login login
password password
cgiinterpreter "C:\Perl\bin\perl.exe" pl cgi
cgipath /
indexfile index.pl
indexfile index.cgi
cgiinterpreter "C:\PHP\php.exe" php
cgienv REDIRECT_STATUS=200
indexfile index.php

plz exam it and tell me if i have done anything wrong.. also tell me if u need more info from something else.. thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Perl All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: