Software Error?!?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cubansite
-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:36 pm    Post subject: Software Error?!? Reply with quote

Hey guys I just installed Perl to my server but there’s a problem locating my Perl files at it seems.

I just have three questions that you experts might be able to answer.

? Did any off you guys get this before?

? Is it Perl or my scripts?

? How do I fix it?

After I got this I went back into my consol and double check to make sure I followed each step on installing Perl from this site, but I keep getting errors or internal server errors.

Any help well be appreciated

Here is one of the errors locating the Perl files -----

Software Error:
Execution of WebAPP has been aborted due to a compilation error:

Can't locate /error.pl in @INC (@INC contains: C:/Perl/site/lib C:/Perl/lib .) at index.cgi line 47.

If this problem persists, please contact the webmaster and inform him about date and time you've received this error.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
aprelium-support
-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:58 am    Post subject: Re: Software Error?!? Reply with quote

cubansite,

The error message is pretty much self explanatory: there is obviously a problem with your index.cgi script.

This message means that the Perl module you're trying to include (like the module named error) can't be found in Perl's include path, which is represented by the variable named @INC.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Perl All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: