Need help configuring CGI

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gbogus
-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 11:59 pm    Post subject: Need help configuring CGI Reply with quote

Hi - I hope someone can offer some help as I have read everything in the forums and the help and haven't had any luck. All I get is the script source code in my browser.

I am trying to set up Rebol as a CGI processor on a Windows system -- based on info from the forums, this should be configured just like Perl (or Ruby or any number of tools). I have set up the Rebol.exe in the CGI setup and associated it with the cgi extension. The path to the exe is C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\rebol\rebol.exe -- seems fine. The CGI Path is set to "/" -- meaning the entire web folder, correct? CGI Processing is enabled and the two resolve options are set to No.

I am trying to get this to run with a very simple script, although it seems that the problem is not in the script if all I'm getting is the entire source back in my browser (no cgi errors and nothing in the cgi log).

(here's the script, for what it's worth -- copied directly from the Rebol website)
REBOL [Title: "Server Time"]
print "Content-type: text/html^/"
print [<HTML><BODY>]
print ["Date/time is:" now]
print [</BODY></HTML>]

I have also tried turning on the 'Resolve using #!' option and putting that line into my script with no luck. I have read the install guides for Perl and PHP as well as half the posts in this forum -- anyone have any new ideas? I've tried everything I can think of but maybe I'm overlooking something blatantly obvious.

Thanks!
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Need help configuring CGI Reply with quote

Please send to support@aprelium.com your script, its full path in your hard drive, as well as your abyss.conf file. We'll try to find what's wrong.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> FastCGI/CGI All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: