Security Alert! The PHP CGI cannot be accessed directly.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
michael_w
-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 5:53 am    Post subject: Security Alert! The PHP CGI cannot be accessed directly. Reply with quote

Can someone help me Please.
I just installed Abyss Web Server and PHP version 4.3.0 and when i try to load a php page i get the following message
Security Alert! The PHP CGI cannot be accessed directly.
This PHP CGI binary was compiled with force-cgi-redirect enabled. This means that a page will only be served up if the REDIRECT_STATUS CGI variable is set, e.g. via an Apache Action directive.

For more information as to why this behaviour exists, see the manual page for CGI security.

For more information about changing this behaviour or re-enabling this webserver, consult the installation file that came with this distribution, or visit the manual page.

i have followed all the instructions given with php and the installation for php from the abbys site

can anyone help me

Thanks
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 6:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Security Alert! The PHP CGI cannot be accessed directly. Reply with quote

Please follow our PHP support setup instructions in http://www.aprelium.com/abyssws/php.html . In particular, pay a particular attention to the declaration of REDIRECT_STATUS variable. If you still have trouble, please send your abyss.conf file to support@aprelium.com .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> PHP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: