Why use your own web server

View previous topic :: View next topic  
svankamon
-

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 11:56 pm    Post subject: Why use your own web server Reply with quote

I purchased X2 after trying the free version, ive also tried apache and iis.

Id like to hear from anyone who uses ANY of these and has an up and running website. If you can input your site link in this post id be gratefull.

Also if you could tell me wether you have the site:

Hosted by yourself.

Use Hosting Services.

Use VPN's etc.

Also if you could give an indication as to your USER's bandwidth use and their activites ie uploading images, files, sound and video or other.

I do have a specific problem myself but having never got an answer to my queery that serves my needs anywhere i have posted, just more info and details that serve me not ive decided to approach this problem with this queery if you would be so kind as to give some info please.

To state my problem would be a waist of my time and probably yours as your answer would more than likely not be sufficient for me.

Dont take this wrong as im asking sincerelly so i can make a judgement myself after having reviewed other peoples replies.

Thanks.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: