Help set up ASP.NET 3.5 web application

View previous topic :: View next topic  
akosiDAN
-

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:06 am    Post subject: Help set up ASP.NET 3.5 web application Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

I would like to ask how to set up my publish visual studio 2010 asp.net 3.5 web application to my abyss web server. I tried putting the deploy projects file in the abyss web server default folder and add asp.net parameters. After all the set up and I try to view my website I got this in my web browser
[img]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/6/captureov.jpg/[/img]

and when I tried to click the new folder I got on error as show in the image link [img]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/545/capture2mq.jpg/[/img]

Any help so much appreciated.

Thanks,
DAN
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 11:45 am    Post subject: Re: Help set up ASP.NET 3.5 web application Reply with quote

akosiDAN,

This just means that Abyss Web Server is doing it work fine but that your Web application has an error (which is very likely for an application that is being developed).

The error message explains how to change the settings of your global.asax file to enable error reports (as they are set to off by default).

Follow their instructions and reaccess your Web application to see the actual error message and understand what's going on.
Forum Administrator
Aprelium - https://aprelium.com
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
akosiDAN
-

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 6:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Help set up ASP.NET 3.5 web application Reply with quote

admin wrote:
akosiDAN,

This just means that Abyss Web Server is doing it work fine but that your Web application has an error (which is very likely for an application that is being developed).

The error message explains how to change the settings of your global.asax file to enable error reports (as they are set to off by default).

Follow their instructions and reaccess your Web application to see the actual error message and understand what's going on.

Hello,

Thanks for the reply, sorry for the late response. The actuall error was with deploy of visual studio not sure why. I fix it actually the day after I post by placing the important website files into the abyss folder. Not sure but I didn't receive a notice that my post got a reply thats why its kinda late to say thanks.

Thanks for such an awesome webserver.

akosiDAN
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> ASP.NET All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: