What's Next?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hyperial
-

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:34 pm    Post subject: What's Next? Reply with quote

Been pretty quiet around here... Was just curious what's next on the roadmap for the Abyss Web Server...
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
rrinc
-

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well in the next version (I believe 2.6) there is going to be the updated ASP.NET connector I think and probably the typical small improvements. I'm not sure what is going to come new feature wise if anything. For the next major version (3) there are supposed to be many dramatic improvements and features.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:02 pm    Post subject: Re: What's Next? Reply with quote

hyperial wrote:
Been pretty quiet around here... Was just curious what's next on the roadmap for the Abyss Web Server...

It's true that we've been very quiet recently. :) But that's mainly because we've been very busy preparing the future of Aprelium and Abyss Web Server.

We cannot say too much right now about the new directions but several interesting and innovative features will be added.

For the short term future, 2.6 will be released with some new features and better support for modern platforms.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Powered by Abyss All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: