Colored button

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jerry-katzman-md
-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:41 am    Post subject: Colored button Reply with quote

Hello,
I'm new in PHP but I wanted to start learning. I've made some of the tutorials I could find but I can't seem to create a colored button, or a button with an image on it. Can anyone tell me how can I do that? Or where can I find an example?
Thank you,

Jerry Katzman MD
-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:11 am    Post subject: Re: Colored button Reply with quote

jerry-katzman-md wrote:
Hello,
I'm new in PHP but I wanted to start learning. I've made some of the tutorials I could find but I can't seem to create a colored button, or a button with an image on it. Can anyone tell me how can I do that? Or where can I find an example?
Thank you,

Jerry Katzman MD

Hello and welcome to the forums.

The button is not styled with PHP. PHP is a scripting language which simply determines what the HTML output will be. You still need to make your buttons in HTML and any nice features like it flashing etc in JavaScript.
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Colored button Reply with quote

jerry-katzman-md,

Colored buttons or image buttons do not need PHP. They require HTML code with optionally some CSS to describe the button style.

We suggest having a look on http://www.echoecho.com/htmlforms14.htm for an example.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> PHP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: