Enhancing Abyss Web Server X1 Look

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nt_virus
-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:19 am    Post subject: Enhancing Abyss Web Server X1 Look Reply with quote

Hello mate.. Abyss Web Server X1 is really an amazing software.. I like it very much .. thanks to developers ..

My server url is...

http://ntvirus.sytes.net:81

(id/pass - ip/mart)

The look of my current server is not looking good or well said its dull, i dont know much about codings.. but i want to enhance my server look a bit ... specially i want to implement SEARCH BAR .. so people can search for their desired stuff.. is that possible guys ... please help me .. and if i posted this in wrong .. kindly move it to correct section . Thanks in advance and waiting for positive replies...

Cheers... ;)
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Enhancing Abyss Web Server X1 Look Reply with quote

nt_virus wrote:
The look of my current server is not looking good or well said its dull, i dont know much about codings.. but i want to enhance my server look a bit ... specially i want to implement SEARCH BAR .. so people can search for their desired stuff.. is that possible guys ... please help me .. and if i posted this in wrong .. kindly move it to correct section . Thanks in advance and waiting for positive replies...

Your site is offline right now. Anyway, everything is possible provided that you find the right scripts to perform it.

To have a search feature, there are many options. The easiest is to install a CMS (content management system), tweak its look (usually by installing a theme you like), and you get search for free. Pages and information could be edited later in the CMS itself.

A list of CMS that you can use is available in http://www.opensourcecms.com .
developped abyss
-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Enhancing Abyss Web Server X1 Look Reply with quote

nt_virus wrote:
Hello mate.. Abyss Web Server X1 is really an amazing software.. I like it very much .. thanks to developers ..

My server url is...

http://ntvirus.sytes.net:81

(id/pass - ip/mart)

Cheers... ;)

not working...
-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi mate .. extremely sorry ... due to some personal problem i m not able to online ...

Thanks for the help mate ... but now i m not able to access my site .. cant understand why ...

Few days back i setup wifi router in my pc .. so is that the reason ?

when i open Abyss Web Server .... default port was 9999 ... now its saying ..

Cannot listen to the console port .... but i can login to localhost:9999[/b]
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
AbyssUnderground
-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nt_virus wrote:
Hi mate .. extremely sorry ... due to some personal problem i m not able to online ...

Thanks for the help mate ... but now i m not able to access my site .. cant understand why ...

Few days back i setup wifi router in my pc .. so is that the reason ?

when i open Abyss Web Server .... default port was 9999 ... now its saying ..

Cannot listen to the console port .... but i can login to localhost:9999[/b]

Abyss is already running as a background service. Either open it as a service or as a normal program, but not both.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Powered by Abyss All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: