the same problem...sorry !

View previous topic :: View next topic  
grandegringo
-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:04 pm    Post subject: the same problem...sorry ! Reply with quote

Hi to all, i used the free vs.of abyss many years ago...with dsl modem...works perfect ! i know now about the 80 port with firewall/router..etc...it's really the "topic"...and ask you the SAME problem of many dudes...but really, i don't see and access to website. I see the console and the http is up &running....but of coz in "local" mode...So, i got full vs. admin x2 today to you, and after many experiments...to my USR9106 (Usrobotics) router and forwarding the ports (80/8000/8080) nothing ....readin' some forum topics, but it's really a mess ! The firewall sw is open (BitDefender). I don't know if a have to open the router IPFiltering (InBound/Outbound) Please help...for example, the Local IP 192.168.1.5 for example to ISP IP (83.211.x.x) "forwards" to USR cp...what i have to change ? some tips, tricks to solve this ? Thanks in adv, Gringo
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> Networking Issues All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: