Enable file uploads

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rnk
-

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 1:39 pm    Post subject: Enable file uploads Reply with quote

I have installed the invision power file manager, and it works, but i can't upload any files, i get this 'error'

Although you will be able to edit files which already exist on the file system, as well as create new files using File Managers built in text editor, you will not be able to upload files from your computer. You should request that your webhost re-enable file uploads.

How can I do this on the Abyss web server?
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 1:30 am    Post subject: Re: Enable file uploads Reply with quote

Rnk wrote:
I have installed the invision power file manager, and it works, but i can't upload any files, i get this 'error'

Although you will be able to edit files which already exist on the file system, as well as create new files using File Managers built in text editor, you will not be able to upload files from your computer. You should request that your webhost re-enable file uploads.

How can I do this on the Abyss web server?

That has nothing to do with Abyss Web Server configuration. This is related with the invision file manager setup, so either read the help file or ask its authors for support.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: